This programme is for those planning to retire. At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
• Have an awareness of the psychological effects of retirement
• Prepare for life and work/vocation after retirement
• Appreciate the need for planning their finances for the long, short and medium term
• Develop both short and long term plans for their disengagement from paid employment
• Develop alternatives and options of what to do with their resources after retirement
• Sustain the new interest or vocation by actually investing their reserved and acquirable energy and other resources in these new ventures/vocations.