IIM Certificate Training - Improving your Information & Records Management Using Existing Tools
By: The Institute of Information Management (IIM)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 16 - 19 Sep, 2014
Attend this Class to earn 20 IIM Continuing Professional Development(CPD) Points.
Why Should You Attend?
This course is targeted at records and information managers including those saddled with the responsibilities of managing information as part of their functions. The content is directed at helping organisations to improve information management within their organization without necessarily investing on new tools or at a minimal level of investment. The course will expose attendees to different techniques in managing records and information.
- Lots of practical and hands-on sessions from this class
- Techniques for running your RIM function better
- How to management records and information on budget
- Information management improvement program
- Information management audit
- How to implement a RIM framework and many more…
Who Should Attend?
Information Managers, Records Manager, Document Controllers/Managers, Secretaries, Records Clerks, Information Technicians, Compliance Officers, Information Officers, Archivists
- New starters who need to gain an understanding of - need, benefits and method of records management process and procedures
- Members of project teams & RM Department who are involved in records and information management
- Any Organisation and Institutions seeking to train their staff on any aspect of records and information management in any department of their oragnisation
- Professionals who seek to formalize and reinforce their knowledge in records and information management.
- Individuals who are looking for career change and prospects in the records and information management etc.
Download :Nomination Form from our website.
Facilitators: Renowned facilitator of more than 15yrs experience in Information Management and Technology
Venue: Westown Hotel, 7 Sheraton-Opebi Link Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.