Just before electioneering gets into top gear and dominate the airwaves, Economic Associates (EA) will host a one-day conference on Nigeria’s Economic Outlook in 2015 on Tuesday 23 September 2014 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Participants at the conference will track the realities and outlook of global economic and financial impulses and trace their implications for outlook of the major domestic impact points such as prices, financial assets, fiscal situation and real growth. Due consideration will be given to the varied implications of recent GDP rebasing for the outlook of each of the 46 sectors and each of the 36 States and the FCT
8.30-9.00 Arrival Tea/Coffee and Registration
9.15-11.00 Global Economic and Financial Impulses …
• Global Commodity Prices
• Global Equity Prices
… Outlook of the Domestic Impact-Points
• Market Capitalization, Forex Demand, External Reserves, and Exchange Rate
• Consumer Price Inflation, Interest Rates, Money, Bonds, and Real GDP Growth
… 2015 Elections and the Economic Outlook
• Implications of Electioneering and Post-Election Politicking For Real Output
• Implications of Election Related Spending For Consumer and Asset Price Inflation
11.00-11.15 Tea/Coffee Break
11.15-13.00 GDP Rebasing and Sectoral Outlook
• Sectoral Implications of GDP Rebasing: Old, New and Emergent Giants
• Implications of the Rebased GDP Private Consumption and Investment
14.00-15.45 GDP Rebasing and States/Regional Outlook
• Implications of GDP Rebasing For Output/Spending Across the States/Regions
For Whom: CEOs, EDs, Senior Government Officials, & Diplomats FEE: N97, 500 per person.
Summaries of the information to be discussed will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the event. Please note that this event is by invitation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Economic Associates.
For more information please call Omotola on 0703 344 2370, 0809 071 3133, or e-mail email@example.com; or visit www.econassociates.com.