The annual GTC Executive Conference, held at the Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football Club, is a three-day event with interactive sessions, debates and best practices shared by renowned experts. This high-impact programme will be introduced by one of the world’s leading authorities on leadership, John Adair, and has been designed to transform team leaders, managers and directors.
- You will have the opportunity to take your leadership skills to the next level.
- Are you looking to become an inspirational leader and improve your team’s performance?
- Do you want to understand the factors that are likely to affect your organisation’s growth?
- Would you like to overcome challenges with a dynamic and flexible approach?
- This three-day high-impact programme has been designed to transform team leaders, managers and directors.
Day 1: Setting the scene
- Welcoming address - GTC Director: Idy Ekong
- How to become an inspirational leader - Special keynote speaker: John Adair
- Leadership insights of the great leaders of our time - Special keynote speaker: John Adair
- Balancing financial performance with human management - Manjit Biant
Day 2: Acquiring tools
- How to identify the warning signs of potential financial problems - Scott Mochar
- Changing face of government: Opportunities and challenges for leaders - Dawn Reeves
- High impact communication that gets results - Ardi Kolah
Day 3: Moving forward
- HR leader of the 21st century: How to build a winning team - Jacqui Pattison
- Bring your dreams to reality: Road map from vision to implementation - John Wilson
- 20-minute confidential mini-coaching session - Sukhy Bains, Salma Shah, Jacqui Pattiso