This course provides organisations and institutions that are currently designing or implementing PPP projects with practical and results-orientated capacity building experience that will advance their PPP planning and implementation objectives.
Who Should Attend?
People who are involved in the PPP process and who wish to develop their skills and knowledge in development of the process. This course is appropriate for people from any part of the public sector or private organisations who meet the criteria above.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the new developments in PPP
- Describe the importance of value for money, what public sector comparator concepts are and how to use them
- Know which criteria to use for project screening
- Understand the challenges of project financing and how to overcome them
- Describe how and when to apply the different forms of procurement
- Know how and when to use competitive bidding and sole sourcing to add value to projects
- Understand the different forms of PPP global experiences
- Identify and explore objectives and feasibility studies
- Understand risk management