Transition to General Management (Module 2)
By: INSEAD Executive Education
Jun 15 - 26 Jun, 2015
This course is about smoothing and accelerating your transition from functional /technical manager into general management. It fills knowledge gaps in essential management disciplines, and prepares senior managers for moving from mastery of one area to a broader business leadership role.
This effective four-week and modular format programme, will equip you with all of the skills and knowledge you will need for your transition to general management. It will give you the confidence you will need to manage the complexity you will be facing as a general manager and using INSEAD’s unique, ‘Blue Line Management’ concept, you will learn the true meaning of ‘Managing for Value.’
More effective decision making at a general management level and enhanced leadership skills, giving you increased confidence and managerial impact
- Develop a keen understanding of how to ‘manage for value’ (using the INSEAD developed ’Blue line management’ concept)
- A strong international network of business contacts, offering potential new opportunities
- Transfer of the latest knowledge and best practice to your entire team
- Gain the knowledge, insights and skills to support your challenging career transition
- Integrate your knowledge and skills in a programme format that meets your busy schedule
The programme consists of two modules of two weeks. Participants can choose to participate at one or two INSEAD facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States.
Venue: Fontainebleau, France