Who Moves my Car! Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance in Drivers
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 25 - 25 Oct, 2014
This programme is specially designed to:
- Help participants recognize the importance of a positive mental attitude in their careers as drivers.
- Provide participants with the tools for superior performance as professional drivers.
- Provide guidance to drivers regarding grooming and comportment.
- Help participants identify skills to help them manage their time better for productive outcome.
- Help participants understand their bosses better and develop anger management skills.
- Provide participants with basic communication skills.
- Help participants recognize the importance of note taking.
- Provide participants with basic knowledge for accidents and disaster management.
- Help participants develop the act of safety consciousness.
- Guide participants towards developing their knowledge of basic security consciousness.
- Help participants recognize the need to acquire skills for essential health management
Venue: 290A Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos