This course provides a comprehensive and structured approach for delivering successful events from the initial idea to the final feedback and de-briefing. It provides creative and imaginative ideas looking at the wide range of events that delegates might be involved in or could create and provides practical advice on how to make the most of any event that a delegate organises or participates in.
Who Should Attend?
Those in departments including PR, marketing, communications, protocol and events who are responsible for planning, managing, budgeting for and organising events and who are looking for imaginative and creative ideas and well as an understanding of how to plan and organise events including those from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Develop a comprehensive checklist for planning a wide range of events
- Understand and apply the appropriate planning and management skills to events
- Understand the key elements that make an event successful
- Create and use event budgets effectively
- Use the feedback acquired to ensure events constantly meet stakeholder expectations
- Apply the essential 5 Ps for planning successful events
- Anticipate all the requirements for a successful event
- Organise events in the most efficient way
- Cope with any incident or problem or crisis which emerges before, during or after an event
- Introduce creative activities for events