This course identifies the key areas of marketing required to understand audience, customer, client and stakeholder needs. Delegates will also develop a strategic marketing approach and plan, which can contribute to raising the profile of the organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are involved with marketing, communications and public relations activities within their organisation, including media relations, community involvement, internal communications, product publicity, marketing communications and public affairs. It would also be helpful to managers in other functions who want to understand how marketing can contribute to their success and managers from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand how marketing can strategically improve an organisation’s performance
- Apply marketing principles to become more customer, client and market driven
- Understand production, distribution and selling concepts
- Develop financial techniques relevant to marketing
- Improve interpersonal and influencing skills
- Learn how to create a marketing strategy and from the strategy, create a workable plan that achieves results
- Research, select and understand target markets
- Promote new products and services with the maximum impact
- Identify and use the most appropriate marketing methods and activities