About the Program
The Essentials Human Resources Management Training provides the necessary tools to build a successful foundation for every HR practitioner and non-HR practitioner with HR responsibilities. This program helps in developing competencies in Human Resources Management and addresses the ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management, ability to integrate human resources management with organization business strategy and goals, ability to attract, manage, and retain the best people for organization and ability to raise the profile of human resources function through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organization.
This 3-days Human Resources Training Program is designed to empower participants to:
* Identify the role and importance of managing human resources in their organizations as a vital contributor to organization's success.
* Understand the process of writing HR policies.
* Understand the Human Resource Planning Process.
* Understand the Training and Development Cycle.
* Align human resource strategy with organizational strategy.
* Explain the relationship between line management and the human resource function.
*Analyze HR issues and develop action plan they can implement in their respective Organizations.
Course Contents :
* Fundamentals of Human Resources
* Changing Roles of HR
* Human Resources Procedures and Operations
* Performance Management System
* Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
* Strategic Intent of HR Planning
* Employee Mentoring Process
* Laws Relating to Employment
* Management of Quality Human Resources
* Human Resources Management System
Please note that the class will be very interactive with a lot of class discussions, case studies, role plays and assignments.