Corporate event management workshop in Nigeria will give you in depth theoretical and Practical knowledge to deliver successful events on time on budget and on schedule. The framework we teach is in line with best practices for managing events of any type and size.
Key benefits from this workshop:
Participants will gain skills that will enable them plan, execute, monitor and control a Project successfully while insights will be given on Event brief clarification, Stakeholder/Vendor management etc. Integrating Social Media tools for Event Management will be given.
Top 5 Benefits of Becoming an Event Manager/Planner
1. More Jobs, the United States Labor Department projects that the number of Event planner jobs will jump 16 percent, growing faster than the average for all professions over the next decade. The growing importance of Events is expected to fuel growth in the employment of meeting and event planners.
2. Professional Growth Opportunities Event planners have a host of growth opportunities given their ability to move from a small organization to a larger one or switch between full time employment or contract assignments. Given the range of online education options, gaining additional certifications or credentials through continuing education also helps with finding higher-paying work. Over time and with experience, Event planners could open their own meeting planning companies or become independent consultants.
3. Opportunity to Switch Careers Event Planning is one of few professions that offers a tremendous amount of opportunity to break into the profession relatively easily. Assisting or volunteering at a few events can not only provide the right experience but also create the business and personal connections to get that next assignment or job opportunity. Any type of event experience serves well for those looking to switch careers and get a more rounded experience even as they look for job opportunities within the industry.
4. Global Reach The increasingly global nature of business will drive the demand for event managers, not just in Nigeria but across the globe. Most organizations recognize the value of the face-to-face meetings as an imperative for them to be successful in a world where international boundaries are quickly dissolving.
5. Better Pay and the income opportunities are amongst the best, relative to many other professions. It is estimated that the average monthly pay in Nigeria for event planners is as high as 200,000NGN for candidates with the right experience.
- Fundamentals of Event Management:
- Types of events will be understood
- Event Brief Clarification
- Managing details that can slip and derail success Pre Event Phase:
- Event Marketing Research/Target Audience
- Research Event Planning/Phasing your event
- SMART model Creating an Event Management Directory Creating an Event Team, Organogram and understanding key role responsibilities
- Resource planning using the RBS(Resource Breakdown Structure)
- Assessing and managing printing needs-agendas, binders, pubilicity and signange
- Negotiating the best deals/Selecting Vendors for your event
- Become knowledgeable in Vendor/Stakeholder/Procurement management strategies
- Creating an Event Schedule/Event Status
- Reporting Event Cost Estimating and Budget Management
- Managing speakers and presenters
- Creating the EMP bible (Event Management Plan)/knowing your critical Documentation
Who Can Attend
Managers, Heads of Administration/Assistant, Corporate Affairs Managers, Training Directors, NGO Fund raising committee members, Project managers, coordinators, administrators and team member People working in Hotels, travel and hospitality Industries, Advertising Agencies ,Public Relations Firms, Meeting Coordinators Any Persons interested in carving a career in Corporate Event Management etc.
What You Will Get In Class:
Comprehensive Event Management Workbook -Templates and eBooks for your Event Management Work on DVD -Certificate of Participation -Note book and Pen -Refreshments