This course provides delegates with the modern tools for reviewing and implementing parliamentary processes and providing delegates with analytical tools necessary for understanding the nature of parliamentary policy making.
Who Should Attend?
Government officials and representatives involved in parliamentary affairs or those that wish to move into government.
Course Outcomes Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Develop information technology options in developing parliamentary process
- Explore options for motivation and reward systems
- Consider law making in developing and developed countries
- Review the UK process for government and the role of parliament (case study)
- Understand the legislative process in the UK and the activities that take place in Whitehall
- Formulate proposals for improving the parliamentary process
- Push comprehensive and value based legislation making
- Implement good practice in parliament
- Provide a framework for transparency and accountability throughout the parliamentary process
- Review the checks and balances necessary for proper institutional management of parliament