This course details the essential components of an integrated counter-terrorism strategy, mainly through practical exercises.
Who Should Attend?
The course benefits those appointed to, or about to be appointed to, a counter-terrorism decision-making role, and those interested in counter-terrorism strategy, whether they directly implement Counter-Terrorism Strategies or have input to their organisation’s overall strategy
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify key roles and responsibilities of a counter-terrorism organisation
- Understand organisational structures necessary to support counter-terrorism
- Explain the requirements for developing a counter-terrorism strategy
- Offer direction on associated areas for consideration
- Comprehend required-equipment capabilities
- Understand the relationship between strategy and operational implementation
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to develop an effective counter-terrorism strategy
- Understand second and third order impacts and requirements of Counter-Terrorism Strategies
- Appreciate the benefits of strategy integration
- Develop strategy into practical and effective operations