This course teaches delegates the fundamentals of counter-terrorism, enabling them to better understand the issues and the part they can play in their resolution. Course discussions stimulate debate and future improvements to effectiveness and efficiencies in counter-terrorism.
Who Should Attend?
The course is an introduction for those at all organisational levels, from senior leaders and decision makers to practitioners and first-line supervisors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Comprehend the threat
- Explain the counter-terrorism cycle
- Understand counter-terrorism capability requirements to prepare the organisational infrastructure for minimising the impact of an attack and for a post-attack response
- Develop a systematic approach to the key stages of the implementation processes
- Identify the challenges of counter-terrorism,
- Understanding requirements of a counter- terrorism approach
- Appreciate the need for a coherent and consistent approach to counter-terrorism activities
- Opportunity to explore potential solutions in a group environment