Today it has become even more critical to understand the key concepts and techniques of financial analysis to make better business decisions for optimal results. This course provides managers and supervisors with an understanding of the numbers side of business. Participants will learn how to use financial information in real-life management situations and interpret financial data in ways that will enable them contribute more positively to organizational growth.
- Understanding basic financial reports
- Analyzing the economic impact of your decisions
- Communicating Financial Results Effectively
- Performance Based Budgeting
- Understanding Costs for Decision Making
- Driving Performance through Collaboration with other departments
- Transforming the Finance Function through Information Technology
- Finance as a Business Partner
Who Should Attend
Finance supervisors, Managers and Administrators who are under pressure to control and estimate expenses, as well as all finance professionals who need a solid understanding of how to implement an effective expense control strategy.