This programme focuses on basic accounting concepts and processes. It is designed for middle level employees who work in the Accounting Department and need to improve their knowledge of accounting. The course will also be useful to those who use accounting information for routine decision making.
At the end of the programme, participants would be able to understand the fundamental aspects of Business Accounting and gain confidence in producing and dealing with financial and accounting reports.
- Accounting principles and concepts
- Understanding the Chart of Accounts
- Income Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Appreciating the Statement of Financial Position
- Analyzing Ratios for Decision-making
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Budgetary Control Procedure
Who should attend
Managers, Team Leaders, First Line Supervisors, Heads of Departments