The use of information technology permeates all aspects of human activity including accounting. Virtually all modern organizations process transactions with the use of computers.
This programme is aimed at enhancing the IT Knowledge and skills of accounting officers to enable them process data faster and more accurately.
- Overview of IT in Finance and Accounting
- Overview of e-Payment Systems.
- Exploiting MS-Excel in Finance And Accounting Functions
- Cash Flow Analysis: The IT/e-Readiness Perspectives
- Reconciliation of Statements for Banks and Inter branch Transactions
- Maintaining Asset Register and Depreciation Schedules
- E-Payment Solutions
- Internal Control and Security over a Computerized Accounting System.
Who should Attend
Officers in Accounts Departments and all those who need IT knowledge to perform more effectively.