As engine oil lubricates the engine of a motor vehicle, so does liquidity lubricate the operations of an organization. Today’s business environment is such that suppliers are demanding that payments should be made early while customers have learnt to delay payments. An Organization that cannot meet up with its cash obligations will hardly survive even where it is generating profit because bills are settled with ready cash, not profits on paper.
At the end of this programme, participants would have been introduced to the current trends in cash management. They will understand how to optimize receivables and payables to ensure stability. They will also be exposed to opportunities available for investing idle cash successfully to enhance growth and profitability.
- Relevance of liquidity in organizational stability and Growth
- Cash Management Systems
- Cash Flow Analysis and Application of Cash Budgets
- Maintenance of Adequate Records for Cash
- Handling Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Audit Techniques
- Security and Control of Cash in a Corporate Environment
- Investment Options for idle cash
Who Should Attend
Cash Officers, Accounts Managers, Treasury Officers, Credit Control Officers, Budgets Officers, Banking Relationship Officers, Internal Auditors, and Officers Involved in receiving and disbursing cash.