Financial Information is critical to the success of every business. Important business decisions depend on having up-to-date flow of accounting information. Having installed a computerized accounting system, it is important to manage the system in a way that ensures delivery of the right information to the right users and at the right time.
This programme is designed to assist participants understand the information capabilities of a computerized accounting system and leverage on this knowledge for speed, accuracy and flexibility.
- Overview of Financial Reporting Systems
- Introduction to ICT, Recent Developments in ICT
- Introduction to e- business and IT Audit
- IT in finance and Accounts
- Peculiarities of a Computerized Accounting System
- Procedures for Computerizing and Accounting System
- Overcoming the Challenges of Software implementation
- Maximizing the Benefits of Computerization
- Control and Security over a Computerized Accounting System
Who Should Attend
Accountants, Accounting Managers, Heads of Accounting Departments, Financial Planners, Auditors, Cost and Management Accountants, Accounting Officers and Professionals