Financial planning is a continuous process that flows with the overall organizational strategy. As a managerial tool for planning and control, budgeting should be value-adding activity that helps an organization to achieve its strategic objectives. In most cases this is not so due to certain internal and environmental challenges.
This programme is aimed at equipping participants with the skills needed to design budgets and use them effectively for control purposes and overcome the attendant implementation challenges
- The role of Budgeting
- Preparation of Functional Budgets
- Harmonizing with Master Budgets
- Operational Budgeting Techniques
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Expenditure Control
- Systematic Procedure for Cost Control
- Kaizen Budgeting for Cost Control
Who Should Attend
Budget Officers, Finance Managers, Project Managers, Accountants, Financial Planners, Admin Managers, Human Resource Managers and those handling targets, rewards and performance management.