Internal Audit and Assurance
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 16 - 20 Nov, 2015
As operation increases in size and complexity, it becomes more challenging for the Internal Auditor to design and implement specific audit procedures required to ensure adherence to policies and procedures laid down by management.
At the end of this programme, participants will have a firm grasp of Internal Control Procedures and also appreciate the role of the Internal Audit function in business auto piloting and service delivery.
- Overview of the Internal Audit Function
- Installation and Maintenance of Internal Control Systems
- Creating an Enabling Environment for Internal Controls
- Internal Audit as a Tool for Achieving Effective Corporate Governance
- Application of IT in Internal Audit
- Symptoms of Ineffective Internal Controls
- Managing the External Auditor.
Who Should Attend
Internal Auditors, Financial Controllers, Accountants and all officers who have audit responsibilities.
Venue: Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos