This course offers insights into the world of corporate finance, risk, and governance. Good corporate governance ensures that in trying to achieve growth and profitability, a company must focus on the risk appetite of stakeholders in order to keep within acceptable risk/control boundaries.
- Overview Finance & Working Capital - Liquidity or Bankruptcy
- Capital Structure – what it is and why it is important
- CAPEX - Analysis of Investment Decisions with What-if Risks
- Risk Management as an integral part of Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance environment
- Relevance of Corporate Governance in today’s business
- Ethics, Perspectives on Corporate Governance
Who Should Attend
HR, Finance, Administrative and Risk Analysts/Managers will find the course most suitable. While no particular level of prior knowledge is needed, there is an assumption that the participants are committed to immersing themselves in a learning situation.