This workshop is designed to enable participants:
- Develop both knowledge and skills on behaviour and attitude modifications for organizational growth
- Improve on their personal, interpersonal and inter-group behaviour to achieve organizational goals.
- Have a better understanding of current business environment
- Maximize their “Organization-man” coefficient and that of their subordinates for Corporate goal attainment and sustenance.
- Personality Behaviour and Self Review Analysis
- Techniques for Developing Positive Mental and Work Attitudes
- Personality Performance Profile
- Work Ethics, Corporate Culture and value Management
- Developing and Sustaining Good Corporate Image
- Managing Time and Distress Effectively
- Understanding Human Behaviour and Attitudes
Who Should Attend
Heads of Department, Line Managers, Team Leaders and all those who work with people to achieve organizational goals.