The objective of this Programme is to equip participants with modern skills needed to design, implement, maintain and communicate reward strategies that satisfy the aspirations of employees as well as support the achievement of organizational goals.
- Current developments in Performance and Reward Management
- Performance Management Imperatives in a competitive environment
- Setting Performance Standards, Measures and Rating
- Performance Appraisal and Appraisal Interviews
- Tracking Achievements and Writing Reviews
- Dealing with Performance Problems
- Essentials of an Effective Reward System
- Developing, Implementing and Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Who should Attend
Senior and Middle Level Managers, Human Resource Practitioners, Team and Project Leaders.