Managing Organisational Change and Culture for Improved Performance
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Oct 12 - 16 Oct, 2015
In every facet of human life, be it public or private, change is inevitable. It is the only thing that is constant. It is either negative or positive. The way change is handled normally has a telling effect on the organization and the individuals involved. It therefore is essential that employees be exposed to the different ways of handling change from planning to implementation.
This Programme will provide insight to management change & leadership abilities & expose the participants to real-world learning experience. It will provide them with functional knowledge and intellectual skills to manage and lead an organization with insight and success.
- The Process of Organizational Change
- Organizational Structure & Behavior
- The Men at Work-Attitude & Perception
- Leadership, Accountability and Integrity
- Interpretation and Importance of Secrecy Act
- Team Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Culture and the Changed Environment
- Sustaining the Gains of Change
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for managers and supervisors who have responsibilities for development and implementation of change programs.
Venue: NIM Management Center – 6B, Rumuadaolu Market Road by Everyday Emporium 1, Off Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.