The first line of contact in organizations is the Receptionist. The impression the customer has about them speaks volume on the impression about the organization.
This course is designed to enable participants better appreciate their jobs, enhance their productivity and as well as make their functions more rewarding through self management.
- Management Basic Concepts
- Human Relations
- Enhancing Corporate Image
- Developing Positive Attitude in the Work Place
- Learning and Listening Techniques
- Self and Time Management
- Managing Stress and Job tension
- Managing the Boss
Who Should Attend
Receptionists and Front-Office personnel in public and private sector organizations