This Programme is designed to highlight the essential role of strategic thinking in enabling organizations to succeed in a competitive environment. Participants will develop the ability to understand the competitive landscape and envision the desired future of their organization.
- Strategic Thinking and Organizational Development
- Leadership in a Competitive World
- Strategic Change Management and Competitiveness
- Value Creation in a Competitive Environment
- Strategic Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Challenges of Innovative Management
- Strategic Implementation: What Leaders/Managers must know
- Innovation and Creative Thinking
Who Should Attend
Senior Managers and Managers in an Executive Capacity including those responsible for corporate planning and strategy.