Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines (Achieving Results through Task Leadership)
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Apr 13 - 17 Apr, 2015
The level of competition in current business environments requires a focus on practices that assist in management of personal and work group tasks, priorities and projects. All types of organizations need to find more productive means to offer their products and/or services, so goals are established and tasks assigned to better meet customer and stakeholder needs.
A focus on the use of productive practices allows for effective and efficient management of project work, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines is an important part of customer service.
- Introduction of Work Task Concepts
- Importance of Planning in Management of Tasks
- Setting Priorities and Deadlines in our Time Management
- Skills required to Deal with People in our Work Assignments
- Personally Managing Tasks to Implement Change
- Learning techniques to use communication for success in tasks
- Characteristics of proper communication
- Identifying methods to deal with human change patterns
- Developing a personal plan to become more effective with self-management
- Dealing with people who struggle with change
Who Should Attend
Managers, Heads of Departments and project team leaders. The course is appropriate for new management professionals and for anyone who has an interest in management position in any type of organization or industry.
Venue: Nigerian Institute of Management,
Abuja Area Office,
No. 4, Kaltungo Street, Off Egbedi Close
Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
Garki 2, (Near Treasury House), Abuja