Effective communication has been described as the “Life Blood” of every organization. It is the key to success in business and personal lives. Also, good writing and presentation of reports and other business correspondences help in making informed decisions which promote organizational success and prosperity.
- Communicate effectively both in writing and oral
- Write good and error-free Reports and Minutes
- Understand the fundamentals of Business Proposals, Minutes and other official correspondences
- Understand the various ICT packages for effective technical report writing
- Write good speeches and Effective Public Presentations
- Creative Presentation and Public Speaking
- Covering meetings and minutes writing
Who Should Attend
It is relevant to anyone who deals with the day-to-day running of an office, including managers, secretaries, PAs and administrative personnel.