Ethics and value orientation is an input variable for the success of any forward looking organization.
At the end of this course, participants would appreciate the overriding importance of a positive attitude to work and the spirit of commitment to duty for improved productivity.
- The Organizational Culture and Values
- Understanding Work/Business Ethics
- Building Commitment and Trust in the Workforce
- Effective Communication and Inter-Personal Relations Skills
- Improved Performance through Attitudinal Change
- Self and Time Management
- 360 Degree Leadership Model
- Hamlin Management Model
Who Should Attend
Heads of Department, Senior Officers and Frontline Personnel with responsibility for achieving set objectives.