The Programme is specifically designed for those managers who are looking for a more realistic approach using the full range of strategic management skills through combining aspects of organisational and management theory. It will help participants anticipate change and initiate successful change actions when and where necessary, build dynamic and focused teams, improve organisational output through improved customer focus and enhance understanding of personal accountability.
- Understand and use strategic planning tools
- Initiate a strategic planning process
- Constantly anticipate and react speedily to changes
- Have a range of analytical tools to help identify the cause of problems
- Develop appropriate strategies for organisational effectivenes
- Exploring the role of leadership and management
- Analysing the current state of the organisation, developing appropriate strategies for change, managing staff through change
- Building and managing dynamic team
Who Should Attend
The Programme is designed for top managers who wish to enhance their ability to plan and act more strategically.