Managing Priorities, Performance and Pressure
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Nov 16 - 20 Nov, 2015
Leadership and success in business, work and personal life is largely dependent on the effective and efficient use of our time, the manner in which we understand and have techniques to manage priorities, maintain optimum performance and deal with pressure. It is not just managing ourselves, but also effectively managing those who work with and for us, our colleagues, our bosses and our subordinates.
Successful leaders are those who possess and practice the management skills and techniques that keep work productivity at a high level. Effective priority, performance and pressure management is essential for career success, personal achievement and vital in today’s fast-paced, technological-oriented organizations.
- Introduction of Strategic Performance Concepts
- How to Prioritize In Management of Self and Others
- Dealing With Stress and Pressure
- Managing People Who Affect Our Priorities and Performance
- Managing Change and Communications in Performance
- Identifying Techniques of Communications That Affect Performance
- Identifying Methods to Deal With Human Change Patterns
- Developing a Personal Plan to Become More Effective With Management
- Dealing With Pressures of Change In Self And Others
Who Should Attend
HR, Finance, Administrative and Risk analyst/Managers will find the course most suitable. While no particular level of prior knowledge is needed, there is an assumption that the attendees are committed to immersing themselves in a learning situation
Venue: NIM Management Center – 6B, Rumuadaolu Market Road by Everyday Emporium 1, Off Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.