People are considered the most valuable asset in organizations. It is important that they have sufficient and appropriate skills to do the work required, now and in the future. This course promotes the opposite of "tick-in-the-box" appraisal processes. It is designed to widen and deepen the skills of HR managers.
- Skills Planning
- Managing Performance and Developing People
- Making Skill Availability Happen
- Creating the Slack for Training: Versatility vs. Mobility.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing Your Workspace and Place Of Work
- Computer Application in the Office
- Delegation and Time Management Skills
Who should Attend
Managers, Team Leaders, First Line Supervisors, Heads of Departments and team members aspiring to these roles