Fundamentals of Project Management in Public and Private Sectors
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Kano State, Nigeria
Oct 12 - 16 Oct, 2015
Project Management Fundamentals overviews the basics of project management. It provides the principles and core methodology you will need to manage projects or participate on project teams.
This course does not make use of any project management software application, but instead focuses on the conceptual underpinnings that participants must know in order to use any project management software application effectively.
- The Project Management Overview
- Project Management Using Prince 2
- The Project Team
- Risk Management in Projects
- Project Team, Schedule and Budget
- Project Tracking and Control and Exit
- Project Reports and Close-out
- CPA and PERT in Project Management
Who Should Attend
Staff for Employees attending this course should be planning to lead a project (primary audience) or serve on a project team (secondary audience) and other official heading departments.
Venue: NIM Management Centre,
79, Club Road, (Near Customs Area Office)