Relationship Marketing Management
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Jun 15 - 19 Jun, 2015
Relationships, among other soft factors, serve as catalysts to energize, activate and concretize customer patronage. Product features and sales conditions are not enough to turn customers to apostles of the marketing companies.
The Programme will enable participants learn how to build, nurture and successfully exploit relationships with customers to achieve marketing success.
- Building Relationships with Customers: Key Issues
- Product Knowledge and Product Development
- Customer Targeting and Development
- Motivating Customers and Managing their Attitudes
- Personal Selling and Negotiating Skills
- Customer Retention Strategies
- Customer Care and Handling Difficult Customers
Who Should Attend
Relationship Managers, Marketing managers/ Executives, Sales and Client Services Managers.
Venue: NIM Management Center – 6B, Rumuadaolu Market Road by Everyday Emporium 1, Off Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.