This Programme aims to show how to keep pace with the strategic issues that are revolutionizing sales force management. At the end of the course, participants will discover the ‘can’t fail” techniques that have already benefited thousands of their colleagues. They will also learn how to achieve peak performance in those areas that are critical for sales management success.
- An Overview of Marketing and Consumer Orientation
- Selling Functions, Responsibilities and Requisite Skills
- Understanding the Selling Process
- Identifying Buyer Motives and Behaviours
- Sales Control Processes
- Ethics of Marketing
- Handling Marketing Complaints, Objections and Problems.
- The Changing Sales Environment/Trends
- Sales Planning and Implementation
- Effective Sales Presentation and Demonstration
Who Should Attend
Marketers, Salespersons, customer service Managers, etc.