Effective Management of Key Accounts
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Kano State, Nigeria
Apr 20 - 24 Apr, 2015
About 20 percent of a company’s customers provide between 70-80 percent of the company’s turnover. These customers constitute the key accounts. Winning and retaining these key accounts poses great challenges as huge amount of time, money, efforts and other resources are involved. At the end of this course, participants will acquire skills that will enable them win new key accounts at reduced costs, as well as create more value on the existing key accounts.
- Definition and Classification of Key Accounts
- Cycles in Key Accounts Management Process
- Key Accounts Winning Strategies
- Nurturing the Business Relationship with a Key Account
- Negotiation Process: Strategies and Tactics for Key Accounts
- Winning New Key Accounts Learning from Experience
- Customer Retention Strategies.
- Case Study and Practical Sessions
Who Should Attend
Sales/Marketing Managers, Relationship Managers/Executives, Products and Business Development Managers.
Venue: NIM Management Centre,
79, Club Road, (Near Customs Area Office)