Winning Marketing Skills and Techniques
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Jul 06 - 10 Jul, 2015
Marketing performance in an organization hinges on the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketers in achieving set targets. The marketer’s effectiveness and efficiency also depend on the application of requisite skills and techniques in the marketing process.
At the end of this course, the participants would be able to make effective contacts with prospects and clients, control and reduce cost in the marketing process.
- Overview of Marketing Environment in Nigeria
- Skills for Effective Contacts and Prospecting
- Call Planning and Routing Skills for Marketing Effectiveness
- Cost Control and Reduction Techniques for Better Marketing Results
- Value Creation through Customer Care and Relationship Marketing.
- Winning New Accounts for Your Business
- Handling Marketing Complaints, Objections and Problems.
- The Changing Sales Environment/Trends
- Sales Planning and Implementation
Who Should Attend
Newly employed or promoted Marketing Managers and Executives in all organizations
Venue: Nigerian Institute of Management,
Abuja Area Office,
No. 4, Kaltungo Street, Off Egbedi Close
Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
Garki 2, (Near Treasury House), Abuja