Microsoft Office Masterclass
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Oct 26 - 30 Oct, 2015
Microsoft office is a globally accepted application software for increased office productivity; Microsoft Office suite of business productivity applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with this Microsoft Office Masterclass, thousands of people have demonstrated increased productivity and have proved their ability to utilize the advanced functionality of these Microsoft applications. By encouraging individuals to develop advanced skills with Microsoft's leading business desktop software, the Microsoft Office Masterclass helps fill the demand for qualified, knowledgeable people in the modern workplace. At the same time, Microsoft Office Masterclass helps satisfy an organization's need for a qualitative assessment of employee skills.
- Introduction to the New Microsoft Office
- Using the new office ribbon
- Creating, Formatting, and Editing and Reviewing Document in Word
- Using Excel for Arithmetic and Logic computations
- Using Charts and Graphs in Excel.
- Mail Merging
- Creating Presentation Slides with Powerpoint
- Using design and Animation for effective presentation.
- Protecting Documents, Workbooks and Slides.
Who Should Attend
Infotech professionals, Accountants, Administrative Managers, and Analysts.
Venue: NIM Management Center – 6B, Rumuadaolu Market Road by Everyday Emporium 1, Off Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.