Electronic Business and cloud computing has become the new trend of business and computing, this seminar seek to bring to light the concepts of doing business online and also collaborating with others through the cloud as well as using the cloud for backup and recovery.
- Fundamentals of Ecommerce
- Fundamental Cloud Computing Terminology and Concepts
- Basics of Virtualization
- Specific Characteristics that Define a Cloud
- Understanding Elasticity, Resiliency, On-Demand and Measured Usage
- Benefits, Challenges and Risks of Contemporary Cloud Computing Platforms and Cloud Services
- Cloud Resource Administrator and Cloud Service Owner Roles
- Cloud Service and Cloud Service Consumer Roles
- Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Delivery Models
- Combining Cloud Delivery Models
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Community Cloud Deployment Models
- Business Cost Metrics and Formulas for Comparing and Calculating Cloud and On-Premise Solution Costs
Who Should Attend
Infotech professionals, Accountants, Administrative Managers, and Analysts.