At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of private and public enterprises in national development
- Identify structural linkages between enterprises and national development objectives
- Identify management tools and techniques tor effective management of public enterprises
- Discuss the problems/ peculiarities of public enterprises in contrast to other public service organization.
- Overview of Public Enterprises Management
- Basic Functions of Management
- Human Resource Management in Public Enterprise
- Financial Management in Public Enterprises
- Programme/Project Management
- Pricing in Public Enterprises
- Records Management
- Report Writing and Presentation
This course is designed for middle-level managers on GL 08-12 in the Federal/State Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), Research institutes, Teaching hospitals and Private Sector Organizations.