At the end of the programme, the participants would be able to plan for and work towards a purposeful and rewarding post-retirement life by overcoming the fears and uncertainties which often overwhelms officers immediately after retirement.
- Plan and work towards a purposeful and rewarding Post- retirement life.
- Discuss the nitty-gritty of the Pension Reform act 2014 as Amended.
- Implications of and Preparation for Retirement
- Management of Health and Family in Retirement
- The Nature of Small Business
- Legal Requirements for Starting Business
- Identification of Business Opportunities
- Guide to Feasibility Studies
- Business and Its Environment
- Financial Small Business
The Programme is designed for officers in both Public and Private Sector Organizations who have about five (5) years to retire from service.