This workshop is designed to enrich the knowledge and skills of participants in the preparation of feasibility studies and assessment of investment proposals.
Specifically at the end of the workshop, the participants would be able to:
- Conduct Feasibility Studies
- Write project proposals and Reports
- Carry out investment analysis and appraisals and
- Evaluate feasibility reports and investment proposals.
- Business and its Environments
- Data gathering Techniques for Writing a Feasibility Study/Report
- Writing a Feasibility Report: Format and Content
- Evaluation of Feasibility Study/Report
- Techniques of Investment Analysis Including Cost-benefit Analysis
- Determination of Cash Flows
- Sources and Cost of Capital
The Workshop is designed for Investment Officers, Project Officers and Planning Officers and Officers working in the Department of Planning Research and Statistics in the Public and Private Sectors of the economy.