This course explores the importance of public-private sector dialogue on agribusiness development, policy, products, initiatives and crisis management whilst identifying good stakeholder practices for effective agribusiness governance.
Who Should Attend?
This course benefits senior level managers in private and public sector organisations who want to improve their knowledge of agribusiness stakeholder relations in order to develop growth within their organisation and country.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify agribusiness stakeholders (production, distribution, services, research, and business administration)
- Utilise good stakeholder practices and governance
- Prioritise key people by their power, influence and interest
- Apply techniques for strengthening relations between producers and processors
- Network with influencers for agribusiness development
- Establish public-private sector dialogue on agribusiness development
- Understand technical cooperation for agribusiness development
- Review aid strategies for trade for agribusiness exports
- Identify global agribusiness partnerships
- Explain agribusiness knowledge and information sharing