This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the LNG industry from upstream exploration and production to downstream refining, sales and marketing. Delegates will gain an appreciation of industry dynamics and the key issues affecting its development and future.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically developed for those seeking a broader knowledge of LNG industry and markets, new starters in the industry, lawyers involved in the industry contract management, oil and gas investment managers, analysts, traders, ministerial, governmental, industrial bodies and developmental agency staffs, economists, financiers and legal professionals supporting the industry, together with management consultants providing services to the energy companies.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Gain insight to LNG economics
- Identify LNG exploration and production processes, techniques and associated risks
- Explore the dynamics of natural gas markets issues
- Gain insights into the geopolitics economy of oil and gas
- Understand an introduction to LNG industry
- Know how LNG and crude oil production and development works
- Implement LNG exploration management
- Comprehend LNG production and processing
- Examine the management of LNG Industry market