The oil and gas industry encompasses a range of different activities and processes which jointly contribute to the transformation of underlying petroleum resources into usable end-products valued by industrial and private customers. These different activities are inherently linked with each other and these linkages might occur within or across individual firms, and within or across national boundaries. This course will provide the assistance with an understanding of the industry dynamics.
Who Should Attend?
Lawyers, accountants, and governmental bodies involved in Oil and Gas industry, as well as energy professionals.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Explore the energy market overview
- Identify oil and gas value chains and organisations
- Know how changing technology and the role shale oil and gas plays
- Understand hydrocarbon geology
- Implement reservoir appraisal and development planning
- Comprehend reservoir development
- Identify production operations
- Examine crude refining and marketing
- Understand an overview of oil and gas contracts