This course creates a decision making framework for analysing, interpreting and evaluating the vast economic and risk parameters of oil and gas projects.
Who Should Attend?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, Exploration and Production (E & P) managers and product managers.
- Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the different petroleum fiscal environments
- Deal with uncertainty through risk and sensitivity analysis
- Gain a broad understanding of economics in the petroleum industry
- Learn the language of financial and accounting professionals
- Understand cash flow and profit analysis techniques
- Perform discounted cash-flow economic evaluations
- Examine profitability and capital efficiency Indicators