This course is designed to provide delegates with an integrated approach to implementing and managing different oil and gas projects. It covers concepts, tools, and techniques of project management based on the elements of the project management body of knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
Energy industry planners, project operators, stakeholders, designers, project managers, business managers, consultants, project analysts, senior executives, project team members, members of project management offices, project customers, functional managers, trainers and researchers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Plan and manage several oil and gas projects
- Implement project planning and scheduling using Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Understand the importance of portfolio risk management
- Set up effective quality management approaches for a project
- Understand an introduction to oil and gas portfolio management
- Explore oil and gas portfolio risk management
- Evaluate the structure of oil and gas portfolio management
- Identify the scope of oil and gas portfolio management
- Manage oil and gas projects and briefs