This course provides delegates oil industry activity management and planning skills. Delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding of energy industry strategic development and project management.
Who Should Attend?
Oil industry management professionals, operations managers, public sector officials and energy management engineers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to oil industry
- Comprehend upstream and downstream management
- Identify petroleum management economics
- Implement strategic planning and development for oil and gas
- Explore risk management and business continuity