This course covers advanced economics theory and analysis techniques for improved energy project finance management.
Who Should Attend?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, Exploration and Production (E & P) managers and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Devise and implement effective industry economic plans and strategies
- Understand energy project economic and commercial aspects, and cost structures
- Recognise energy project pricing structures
- Understand energy finance and economics management theories and their effect on the industry’s future
- Comprehend an energy market overview
- Explore an introduction to decision analysis approaches
- Identify project management principles and practices
- Employ global energy economic demand management
- Evaluate strategic decision making in the energy business